PLEASE NOTE THESE CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA.
A companion for every kind of expedition.
Designed by retired Sergeant Major Darrin William Sirois, the Ramadi™ is the dependable, tactical carry that’s sure to have your back. Sleek and strong, this knife knows how to navigate every mission at hand.
Wielding a heavy-duty full tang blade, the Ramadi™ overperforms even in the toughest situations. Featuring a drop point made of high-performance SK-5 carbon steel, its fixed blade design means the Ramadi™ is ready for tactical duty—guaranteeing you’ll come out on top whether you’re navigating the outdoors, or on a mission. Built with blade friction grooves on the blade and hardcore G10 handle for an even stronger, sturdier grip, there’s maximum control however you decide to wield it. Complete with a protective sheath that features multi-carry options, this knife’s ready for transport at a moment’s notice.
Stationed off the Euphrates, it was in the city of Ramadi where inspiration would strike knifemaker Darrin Sirois. Pulling from his Special Ops background as a Green Beret, Darrin drew from his knowledge and firsthand experience in military weaponry to design the Ramadi™, a combat-ready knife proudly featured in the Forged By War® series.
Bring along the Ramadi™ as your handy sidekick for even your toughest mission.
- High Performance Steel: SK-5 carbon steel holds an edge well
- Strong and Useful: full tang provides strength
- Enhanced Protection: black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Maximum Control: on blade friction grooves for grip
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides grip in all conditions
- Carry Options: versatile sheath for multiple carry options
- Blade Length 4.37" (110.90 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel SK-5
- Blade Finish Powder Coat
- Blade Thickness 0.17" (4.32 mm)
- Overall Length 8.50" (215.90 mm)
- Weight 5.60 oz. (158.76 g)
- Handle G10
- Style Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material Thermoplastic
- Sheath Weight 1.00 oz. (28.35g)
About the Forged By War® Program
In 2013, Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical, designer of elite, military, tactical tomahawks, approached CRKT® with the news that he had been working with a few combat veterans that had returned from war with varying degrees of post-traumatic stress (PTS).
To help work through their challenges, they have been designing and forging steel into custom tools. Drawing from their experience earned in combat situations, they have been creating tools they wished they had available to them in the battlefield.
CRKT® cares deeply about our returning veterans and we saw a way to give back to the community that created them. In 2016, we launched the Forged By War® program.
These are mission ready tools, designed by veterans, with a portion of the proceeds donated to the veterans' charity of choice.
Mission ready tools that are Forged By War®.